A friend that has been an inspiration to me and like another mother, Love Being a Nonny
, has tagged me in post. The tag is to name 10 things "unknown" about me. It might be a little difficult, but I'm gonna try!
1. I had always wanted to get married on a baseball field.
2. I am terrified of cotton balls... (crazy I know, but its true)
3. Secretly I've always been jealous of my sister and how she has no fear to go out and conquer what ever goal she has set. She lets nothing hold her back...wish I was more like her.
4. If I could change anything about myself- it would be my fair skin! ha- I would love to know what it is like to have a for real tan!
5. I really want to be a principal one day
6. I would love to be a missionary for a year in Romania. I think I left a piece of my heart there when I did mission trip there two years in a row.
7. I don't like to read- but I teach English...ironic I know! (I think I have read a total of 5 books so far)
8. Im stealing this one from Love Being a Nonny- but I dont know how to drive a straight drive.
9. I have my bus liscense. No yellow buses but I drive the white activity buses for coaching!
10. My hubby has taken me hunting several times since we have been married and I killed my first dear a year ago!
There are ten things hopefully "unknown"!!
Now I tag:My moment, my life, my story Life in a Small Town