Our "special" life

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Waiting.....

Today was the day that I went to get my blood taken and get the results of our FET. I have to admit that hubby and I took a test yesterday since he wouldnt be with me today for the results. I was absolutely devastated to see that it was negative. I immediately gave up hope...but I have amazing friends and family. Who reminded me we serve an amazing God and a God of miracles....So I am waiting. I am waiting in reality but with Hope. Im not sure what the results will be, but I will post them sometime today or tomorrow. Even if it is negative I have learned so much in this journey and God has taught me so many things about myself and my relationship with Him. I know I will be upset and devastated, but I also know that He does have a plan. If its positive then it proves just what an amazing God we serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home