Our "special" life

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The big day!

So today was the big day! I was sooo nervous...we didn't even make it to Charlotte before I had to stop hubby and go potty! haha Then when I checked in and they took vitals they couldn't get my pulse down. I was still waiting to find out if my embryos had made it through thawing.
Finally Dr. Matthews came in and they informed that both of the embryos we had in freezing MADE IT!! I was sooo excited. So they implanted both of them! Now Its the dreaded 2 week wait and 3 days bed rest. I have had soo many friends and family praying and calling to check on me. I feel such a peace this time. I know the prayers are working..... THANK YOU!! April 9 will be the day we find out!

** And talk about timing... one of my old roomates called today to let me know her and her husband are expecting twins... They have only been married like a year... crazy... and amazing timing for her to call right!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

April 9 will seem like an eternity. Try to enjoy it and have peace. I love you and I pray for you daily.
angela

March 26, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home