Our "special" life

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

How amazing that we serve a God that is Alive! Even with all that we have been going through I still stand amazed at what an incredible God we serve. He gave His life that I might live.... how can you not serve Him! Happy Easter!

Things are good here....I have kept myself busy this time after getting the news. It has been nice. I have spells where it just gets to me for a few minutes and I cry for a few and then move on. I think those times will continue... but at least I know I am not alone. I am heading to the beach with one of my girlfriends tonight and staying til Wednesday...It will be nice just to get away! You know I have amazing people in my life and I am sooo thankful to all of you that have covered me and hubby in prayers during this situation. If you read my blog and you are blessed to have children.... please for me, hug them, love them and hold them tight. I think sometime we forget just how lucky we are to have them around. I know next time I see my step daughter I might just squeeze her a little tighter. :) (*for those who are curious we have talked about adoption but right now I do not feel emotionally ready to embark on that journey. Possibly in the future. All in Gods timing)

Happy Easter!! Im off to enjoy Spring Break!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home