Our "special" life

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Going Crazy

So... I havent written since the procedure. It has been a week. I have one more week to wait. I am going CRAZY! Anyone reading this that has been through IVF what did you do during the two week wait to make it go by without thinking about it every second. I know I am suppose to think positive but I do not feel any different that normal this go round. So I do not have to many positive thoughts. Maybe it will be better that way since last time I was almost sure it would work. I just pray everyday that Gods will be done in our lives... I want a baby so bad. More than that I want Brad and I to have our own family. I pray that is part of Gods plan also. I guess in another week we will find out. Until then.... Im trying my hardest not to take a home pregnancy test everyday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

I can't imagine not giving in to the home pregnancy test. But, since it's not ME, I will encourage you NOT to do it. (Easier said than done I know!)

Are you ready for me to book a party?

April 2, 2009 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. I have added you to my prayer list.

April 8, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home