Our "special" life

Friday, April 24, 2009

Update on Life now...

Hi guys! I have taken a small break from the blog world just to deal with things. Things are going good right now. I am starting to focus on losing all the weight I have gained on the fertility drugs. I got a good 20 lbs just from the drugs... not to mention I could stand to loose about 20 more! So I am going back to the gym and tanning bed (I know its bad for you- but I need it!). Its nice to return back to everyday life in a way. Things are busy which is good for now! Hubby's new job is going great and the Lord is really blessing him in that way!

So I have decided to set some goals for this summer. Here they are! Ill update and hopefully blog about them as we enjoy the summer!
1. Loose weight! (at least 20 lbs by end of July- already down 3!!)
2. Organize my closets and storage!
3. Start summer workouts for school volleyball team and take them to camp!
4. Work as much as possible at Dick and Janes!! (one of my favorite places with great people!)
5. Be a better wife
6. spend more time with my sister now that she is living back in town
7. Go see my lil bro play baseball ( I didnt get to go to a single game this school season- first time ever :( )
8. RELAX!

Ill probably add to the last as time passes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

Great summer time goals. Still love you. Still praying for you.

April 28, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I did go to ASU. It is such a great school. I met my husband there (post is coming) and so many wonderful friends. It really was some of the best years of my life so far.

May 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home