Our "special" life

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update..

Well.... right now there is not much to update. This is the part of the process that I hate. Taking the bc pills and waiting. However, this week will start the action. I have a counter full off meds, including my wonderful shots I must take starting Wednesday. I am very excited because it means we are that much closer to find out if it works... so far I have tried to just keep my mind off of it, plus I have been so busy I have not had much time to think about it.
I have a question for anyone that might know the answer!! We are traveling to Colorado Friday- Monday. I am wondering if it is ok for me to travel with all these drugs and my needles? Anyone got a clue if I can take them with me.... I need to have them on my carry on because I will need to give myself a shot when we get in Denver. Let me know if you have any insight?!!
Thats it for the update as of now... Ill know more the start of March and Ill be sure to update! Keep praying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

Saw your pics on Facebook. You guys look like you are having so much fun!!! You must have figured out taking the meds with you.........

March 1, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you are having a great time on your trip! I wanted to let you know that I had to take my blog down for a little while. It's a long story, but I'll have another one back up soon and I'll let you know. I'm still following your blog though and looking forward to following your next cycle!

March 1, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home