Our "special" life

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Soon....

It has been awhile since I have posted. We have had a lot going on in our lives lately. Quick update!



1. Christmas went great....Hubby was laid off day before Christmas... Great Present huh?!

2. New Years was good... New Years Eve we had a tree fall on the back of our house/yard. Took out our new fence and new grill. Exciting!

3. My brakes went out on my car last week....took it to the shop. The next morning I went to crank up hubbys truck to defrost it and locked the keys in the car with it running (and we have no spare)!

4. Hubby thought he was going to get to go back to work this past Monday, only to find out Sunday at 9pm that he is laid off ...AGAIN!!



So as you can see we have had an eventful last few weeks. I am ready for some good in my life.

I posted in my previous post that my doctors appointment was the 13th. I was wrong it is the 19th! So Monday I will return to the doc to see what happened the last time and discuss plans for the next try! I have soo many emotions. Please keep us in your prayers as we are going through some tough times!! He is in control... I just keep reminding myself that! :)

As of now... I am thinking positive thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home