Our "special" life

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor = IDIOT!

Ok so I know that the title of this blog is a little mean.... but it is the truth!
I was a huge fan of Jason, the single dad bachelor, and I knew that he was going to be the one smart bachelor that made the right choice. As I sat last night glued to the TV....Yes I am addicted to this show and reality TV ( I know it is a serious problem... my husband is seeking a support group for me!)...I was so excited to see that Jason was smart. I called my mom and were both so excited that he chose Melissa and made the right choice! (Or at least the right choice in our eyes!)

Then.... all my opinions changed when After the Final Rose came on. I lost all respect for him and Molly. I could go into detail but it could get real ugly. I'll just say this. STUPID! Melissa you deserve better girl! Jason is an idiot and Molly is not far behind for just jumping right in and making out with him on the couch right after he dumped poor melissa!

Ok so Now that I have that out of my system!! I will blog later this week about our wonderful trip to Colorado and update on our fertility cycle! Right now we are still in that wonderful waiting process! Hopefully I will have more news by the end of the week!! Thanks for all your prayers and encouraging words :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

If you find that support group will you let me know! I was right there with you...Team Melissa! I even liked her when she was on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleading show a few years ago!

March 4, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Jenny Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't watch the After the Final Rose Ceremony! I had DVR'd the finale but I didn't record the next part. Agggggh, I was so excited he chose Melissa. I'm going to have to try to watch it online tonight...

Miss you!!

March 6, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home