Our "special" life

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is it ever going to come!?!?!?

Well... I just needed to vent for a moment. Those of you who have been through this might know what I am talking about. I am at the point where I just went off my birth control pills and everything can pretty much start as soon as I "start". Problem ...I have been off the pills they had me on for about a week and still nothing. I am starting to get worried and I know that does not help anything, but I don't want something to be wrong. I never thought I would be one that would pray for my cycle to come... but I am now!! This morning was tough emotionally for me...just woke up wanting a family of my own.... but was reminded that God is in control not me. I just prayed on the way to work this morning that I let go and let God. I need to constantly remind myself that HE is in control of this situaion and not me.
**I am in class right now and had a few minutes as my students were working on a project. One of my students had a CD and begged me to play it. I work in innercity school for the most part... So I was very worried, but its a gospel CD and is encouraging for me right now. Who would have ever thought it would be gospel!? Its the little things God does for us. I guess its still the waiting game for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home