Our "special" life

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whew!

Today was a big day for me! I had my appointment at the Women's Clinic this morning. It was early, but I made it. (Thanks to Shelly for always letting me stay with you before appointments so the rides aren't so long! I love u! ) I had an ultra sound done today to check my lining. They were wanting it to be a certain thickness. I had the ultrasound done....I then met Nurse Kim at the nurses station where I get "the report". She brought me in a little room which is different then the other times I had been. I got nervous. As she shut the door....she told me things looked beautiful! I was so relieved...my lining was exactly what they wanted it to be! Sooo... she brought me in the room so we could talk about when the transfer would be and my meds until then!! The embryologist said everything was good and on go. The transfer will take place Thursday the 26th! Every fertility clinic does it different, but mine has us go on bed rest for 3 days after the procedure. So I will be laid up in the bed until that Sunday! Hope I don't go crazy! Its hard for me to stay at the house for the weekend much less in a bed for 3 straight days!! I have so many emotions...excited, scared, nervous, hopeful...I could go on. So, now I just have to pray those little embryos make it through the thawing process and then stick!!

God and I had a lot of talk time on my way home for the 2 hour ride. I started by pleading with Him and begging that it work and that I have a baby at the end. By the end of my trip I was in tears and had a complete different thought. A song game on the radio that God laid on my heart at the beginning of this journey. I had not heard it in months until today. It is "Bring the Rain". I sobbed. I then changed my prayer. God you are in control. You already have this planned and I just pray that your will be done. I then said, but if it does not work and that is part of Your plan ...I pray you give me strength and hope to make it through cause I know I won't be able to do it on my own. So- my prayer is that God's will be done in mine and Brad's life...and that He carry us through this process. We are weak and He is strong. Simple lyrics we sing as a child...but have so much meaning to me right now. Thank you to everyone that is praying! We love you!

** Say a prayer I start my progesterone shot tomorrow- its given in the rear end... and my hubby has to give it! I am VERY nervous!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Lynn said...

We'll be praying for you! Keep us posted!

We had a great time tonight!

March 18, 2009 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

Still praying. Still love you.:)

March 19, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home