Our "special" life

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tough Day

Today was tough....The whole infertility issue comes and goes. Today it came. It consumed me. I tried to push it aside. Pregnant students fill our hallways, young mothers, friends that are pregnant and lots of family. It became overwhelming. I am emotional. Not sure what set everything off but my emotions were all over the place today.

This is a short but to the point prayer that momma jean (my other mother) taught me when I first started going through everything. I must have said it in my head a thousand times today.

Lord,
Why? I don't understand, but I don't have to. I am nothing and I have nothing left to give. You are everything and I need you to help me. I have no strength left, please carry me.

Thats it. That is the prayer. This afternoon He did just that. He carried me... He let me cry on His shoulder. I believe that He reached down and scooped me up and kissed my forehead. It reminds me of the footprints poem. What a mighty God we serve.

1 Comments:

Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

Indeed. What a mighty God. I have lots of questions too sweet girl. I love you.

November 25, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home