Our "special" life

Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Trip plans...

My hubby not only planned an amazing night at the Melting Pot for our anniversary, but he also planned a trip I am sooo excited about!!

We are going to Breckenridge, Co. I am a HUGE fan of the reality TV show the "Bachelor" and the "Bachelorette". I saw Breckenridge on the show and knew immediately I wanted to visit there some day. My hubby remembered!! So in Feburuary we are going!

We are flying into Denver and then renting a car (Im very nervous about this part!) and driving an hour or so into Breckenridge. We are staying at The Village at Breckenridge. The place looks beautiful.
We are planning on going on a Dinner Sleigh Ride, riding the dog sleds, shopping and eating!! I can't wait! :)
We try each year to travel to a new place. So far we have been to: Nashville, TN; Mobile, Al; Atlanta, GA; New York, NY; and now we are adding Breckenridge, Co!

1 Comments:

Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

Can I go? Please.

December 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home