Our "special" life

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So it begins... AGAIN!

I did it. I made the call. Brad and I talked about it and decided we would definitely try again this summer with our two frozen embryos. I called and left a message for nurse Kim ,our nurse last cycle. She called me back about an hour later. She was her chipper self and so excited that we decided to give it one last shot! Those frozen embryos could be our future babies. I have a consult with Dr. Matthews on Jan. 13. We have a plan after that meeting!
So many emotions come with just one phone call. I am excited and hopeful, but terrified and scared at the same time. Most of all I have Faith! I have to rest in that ...Hubby and I have been covered in prayer by lots of family and amazing friends. If it is Gods plan it will happen.
I have a life verse that I have always lived by... Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Ps 37:4
I delight and trust in the Lord...

3 Comments:

Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

I delight and trust in Him too. And, I am with you every step of the way. love, angela

December 16, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lynn said...

I'm so excited for you!

I will definitely be praying for you and will be here for you along the way. I know that God is in control and He can do all things. He has a huge plan for you and Brad and I'm so excited to watch it unfold!

We had fun on Monday :)

December 17, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger espicey said...

L--
I love your blog. Thanks for sharing. You will def be in my prayers with your struggles! We EC teachers are kindred spirits...& I also share your curiousity for the mundane details of other people's lives (blogs:))

December 18, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home